- is an imaginative person with good taste, and a good memory
- can be proud, jealous, and emotional
- is introverted and secretive, and can appear dreamy and vacant
- is focused, good at problem solving, and eager to get things
done at work
- is easily influenced by others.
- is refined and concentrated, with a sharp mind
- is dynamic, ambitious, and successful in most things
- finds failure very frustrating
- is a generous and emotionally stable person who relates
well to others
- gives low priority to his or her own feelings
- is determined and idealistic.
- is happy, kind, and faithful
- is rather lazy and dreamy
- has an open, imaginative, and inquisitive mind
- is tolerant and adaptable
- is easily influenced by others, possibly because of a
need to be loved.
- is reliable, stable, and determined
- is a good worker with fixed values
- loves order
- is a perfectionist and can be judgmental of others, but
has the personality to be a good teacher
- is a bright, enthusiastic, and cheerful person, but when
anxious to get things done is cold and abrupt.
- is proud, cunning, deceitful, and aggressive
- is fond of lying
- is self-seeking, controlled, and greedy with money
- is sensual, passionate, and fiercely jealous, but also unfeeling
- is a perfectionist
- has the energy as well as the intellect to get what he or she wants.
- is loving, sensual, and passionate, but aggressive and
- has fixed opinions, and can appear narrow-minded
- is an extrovert who likes to be in the public eye and to lead others
- uses strength and willpower, rather than intellect, to get
Commissioned by the Exploratorium Museum, San Francisco. Visitors were invited to match a description with a face. Each portrait is made up of features taken from three to five different portraits of museum visitors. The character judgements being made relate to people who do not actually exist.